Dani Alves slams Barcelona: They do not care about their very own legend!

Dani Alves slams Barcelona: They do not care about their very own legend!
        Barcelona Player Dani Alves/Photo, Barcelona 
 

Dani Alves slams Barcelona: They do not care about their very own legend!


Rp_News88..Dani Alves criticized the club he had simply left, Barcelona. According to him, the La Liga giants do not care about their own legends.


In November 2021, Barcelona officially re-signed Alves.  The Brazil international right-back has only been able to play since the beginning of January 2022 yesterday.


In his second period in Barcelona's uniform, Alves can only be played in domestic competitions.  The 39-year-old right-back has played 17 times, contributing one goal and three assists.


Together with Xavi as coach, Alves also managed to bring Barcelona up in the second half of the season and ended La Liga 2022/23 in second place in the standings.


Unfortunately, Alves' contract, which ended on June 30, 2022, was no longer prolonged the day before today. Now, the Brazilian participant is likewise criticizing the manner Barcelona permit him go.


I don't leave lamentably. I depart glad to be returned in Barcelona. I dreamed for five years trying to live this 2nd moment," Alves advised The Guardian.


The best element I failed to like changed into how my departure changed into handled," brought the former Sevilla participant.


Read More

Comparison of Messi and Ronaldo on the age of 35.


Furthermore, Alves also criticized Barcelona's behavior which he considered unable to appreciate the players who had raised the club's name within the beyond.


Since I arrived I have made it very clear that I am not a 20-year-vintage guy and that I want some thing accomplished in individual, without hiding anything.


However, this club has sinned in current years. Barcelona do not care approximately the folks that make history for the club," Alves said.


I need Barcelona to do something special. I'm now not speakme about myself because my scenario is another scenario. I am very grateful to Xavi and the president (Joan Laporta) for bringing me lower back.


In closing, Dani Alves also gave advice to the Barcelona management to improve their performance, especially in dealing with the players.


I found a club full of young people with great ideas on the pitch. However, it is necessary to increase work outside the field. His mindset is in stark contrast to what we built a few years ago. Everything that happens on the pitch is a reflection of what happens outside," Alves said.


I support Barcelona to get back to the top, but it's very complicated. Football is more balanced, it's a collective game. And it has been left at the club.


Rp-News88 


Read More 

Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe in 'conflict' as private plan to offload Neymar emerges.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post